- 24,617 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Music Recommendation: The Underwater Bosses — "Basshead"
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Music, Volume 3 — Practical Jokes, Prejudice
- Which Will It Be? — Charmed Chaos
- In Memory: “compared to classical composers like Bach... or Mozart, I would define myself as unemployed“
- taking note
- Lao-Tzu #48: Mastery of the world is achieved by letting things take their natural course.
- Edgar Lee Masters: Captain Orlando Killion (Spoon River Anthology)
- Music Recommendation: The Hula Girls — "Jungle Girls"
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Music, Volume 3 — Politics, Practical Jokes
- davidbrucehaiku: SUMMER HEAT, LOSE WEIGHT
- Follow davidbruceblog #2 on WordPress.com
Daily Archives: June 17, 2018
“it is the fate of every human being to be a unique individual, to find his own path, to live his own life, to die his own death.”
Originally posted on Art of Quotation:
“There will be no one like us when we are gone, but then there is no one like anyone else, ever. When people die, they cannot be replaced. They leave holes that cannot be…
Originally posted on t r e f o l o g y:
It’s weird when the elevator door opens & there is nobody waiting there, so, I just assume a ghost has entered, & I say, Welcome aboard! going down
https://pixabay.com/en/girl-happy-laughing-dancing-nature-593194/ *** BEAUTY *** “He likes dance — he’s gay” “Nope. I call it girl-watching. And life is so good” *** *** Free davidbrucehaiku eBooks (pdfs) https://davidbruceblog.wordpress.com/patreon/ Free eBooks by David Bruce (pdfs) https://davidbruceblog.wordpress.com/about-the-blogger/ ***
— 4.6 — In another room in the castle, Horatio said to a servant, “Who are they who would speak with me?” “Sailors, sir,” the servant replied. “They say they have letters for you.” “Let them come in.” The servant … Continue reading
Eric Roberts acted in It’s My Party, a movie in which he had a number of flashback scenes with a white horse. The horse’s name was Silk, and it was a gift to Mr. Roberts from Wayne Newton, whom Mr. … Continue reading
I HAD fiddled all day at the county fair. But driving home “Butch” Weldy and Jack McGuire, Who were roaring full, made me fiddle and fiddle To the song of Susie Skinner, while whipping the horses Till they ran away. … Continue reading
Lao-Tzu #70: My words are easy to understand and easier to put into practice. Yet no one in the world seems to understand them, or be able to apply what I teach.
70 My words are easy to understand and easier to put into practice. Yet no one in the world seems to understand them, or be able to apply what I teach. My teachings come from the ancients, the … Continue reading