- 24,617 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Music Recommendation: The Underwater Bosses — "Basshead"
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Music, Volume 3 — Practical Jokes, Prejudice
- Which Will It Be? — Charmed Chaos
- In Memory: “compared to classical composers like Bach... or Mozart, I would define myself as unemployed“
- taking note
- Lao-Tzu #48: Mastery of the world is achieved by letting things take their natural course.
- Edgar Lee Masters: Captain Orlando Killion (Spoon River Anthology)
- Music Recommendation: The Hula Girls — "Jungle Girls"
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Music, Volume 3 — Politics, Practical Jokes
- davidbrucehaiku: SUMMER HEAT, LOSE WEIGHT
- Follow davidbruceblog #2 on WordPress.com
Daily Archives: June 18, 2018
https://pixabay.com/en/child-girl-children-face-eyes-3473596/ *** FUTURE READER *** Beatrix Potter — So much to look forward to — And Harry Potter *** Free davidbrucehaiku eBooks (pdfs) https://davidbruceblog.wordpress.com/patreon/ Free eBooks by David Bruce (pdfs) https://davidbruceblog.wordpress.com/about-the-blogger/
— 5.1 — In a churchyard, two people — a gravedigger and his friend — talked about Ophelia’s death. “Is she to be buried in Christian ground although she willfully sought her own salvation?” the gravedigger asked. People who were … Continue reading
In the mid-1970s, New York City occasionally suffered electricity blackouts. Vernon R. Alden was in NYC for a Colgate-Palmolive Board Meeting when one such blackout occurred. He attended a play, and in the middle of it the lights went out … Continue reading
I WON the prize essay at school Here in the village, And published a novel before I was twenty-five. I went to the city for themes and to enrich my art; There married the banker’s daughter, And later became president … Continue reading
Lao-Tzu #71: Knowing you don’t know is wholeness. Thinking you know is a disease. Only by recognizing that you have an illness can you move to seek a cure.
71 Knowing you don’t know is wholeness. Thinking you know is a disease. Only by recognizing that you have an illness can you move to seek a cure. The Master is whole because she sees her illnesses and … Continue reading