- 24,617 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Music Recommendation: The Underwater Bosses — "Basshead"
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Music, Volume 3 — Practical Jokes, Prejudice
- Which Will It Be? — Charmed Chaos
- In Memory: “compared to classical composers like Bach... or Mozart, I would define myself as unemployed“
- taking note
- Lao-Tzu #48: Mastery of the world is achieved by letting things take their natural course.
- Edgar Lee Masters: Captain Orlando Killion (Spoon River Anthology)
- Music Recommendation: The Hula Girls — "Jungle Girls"
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Music, Volume 3 — Politics, Practical Jokes
- davidbrucehaiku: SUMMER HEAT, LOSE WEIGHT
- Follow davidbruceblog #2 on WordPress.com
Daily Archives: June 21, 2018
https://pixabay.com/en/scarecrow-nigga-east-birds-sun-885003/ *** LIFE OF A SCARECROW *** Life of a scarecrow Lots of sunshine and fresh air Be a friend to birds *** Free davidbrucehaiku eBooks (pdfs) https://davidbruceblog.wordpress.com/patreon/ Free eBooks by David Bruce (pdfs) https://davidbruceblog.wordpress.com/about-the-blogger/
— 1.1 — In an antechamber in King Henry V’s palace — the Palace of Westminster in London — the Archbishop of Canterbury said to the Bishop of Ely, “My lord, I’ll tell you something important: that same bill is … Continue reading
Zoe Green, a woman who also goes by the online name Pea Green Girl, lives in Bournemouth, England. She writes, “From my perspective, Shelbourne Road is just another long, fairly anonymous Bournemouth street. Nothing really happens here. Other than the … Continue reading
I COULD not run or play In boyhood. In manhood I could only sip the cup, Not drink—For scarlet-fever left my heart diseased. Yet I lie here Soothed by a secret none but Mary knows: There is a garden of … Continue reading
74 If you do not fear death, then how can it intimidate you? If you aren’t afraid of dying, there is nothing you can not do. Those who harm others are like inexperienced boys trying to take the … Continue reading
Patty the Milkmaid was going to market carrying her milk in a Pail on her head. As she went along she began calculating what she would do with the money she would get for the milk. ‘I’ll buy some fowls … Continue reading