- 24,617 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Music Recommendation: The Underwater Bosses — "Basshead"
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Music, Volume 3 — Practical Jokes, Prejudice
- Which Will It Be? — Charmed Chaos
- In Memory: “compared to classical composers like Bach... or Mozart, I would define myself as unemployed“
- taking note
- Lao-Tzu #48: Mastery of the world is achieved by letting things take their natural course.
- Edgar Lee Masters: Captain Orlando Killion (Spoon River Anthology)
- Music Recommendation: The Hula Girls — "Jungle Girls"
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Music, Volume 3 — Politics, Practical Jokes
- davidbrucehaiku: SUMMER HEAT, LOSE WEIGHT
- Follow davidbruceblog #2 on WordPress.com
Daily Archives: June 22, 2018
https://pixabay.com/en/moon-blue-sky-universe-celestial-1527501/ *** MOON *** Moon waxes and wanes Faith in God waxes and wanes Moon is just like faith *** NOTE: As Date rises to Paradise, he will stop at various places to talk to people and learn. The Moon … Continue reading
— 1.2 — At the Palace of Westminster in London, several people entered the King’s Presence Chamber, the large room in which King Henry V received official visitors. Those people were King Henry V himself, the Duke of Gloucester, the … Continue reading
Originally posted on HappymessHappiness:
Dark sky. Music stops. Wind howls. Thick dust. Subtle cries. A deep silence mourns.
IF I could have lived another year I could have finished my flying machine, And become rich and famous. Hence it is fitting the workman Who tried to chisel a dove for me Made it look more like a chicken. … Continue reading
Lao-Tzu #75: When people begin to view death lightly, wealthy people have too much which causes others to starve.
75 When people go hungry, the government’s taxes are too high. When people become rebellious, the government has become too intrusive. When people begin to view death lightly, wealthy people have too much which causes others to starve. … Continue reading
The gods were once disputing whether it was possible for a living being to change its nature. Jupiter said ‘Yes,’ but Venus said ‘No.’ So, to try the question, Jupiter turned a Cat into a Maiden, and gave her to … Continue reading