- 24,617 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Music Recommendation: The Underwater Bosses — "Basshead"
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Music, Volume 3 — Practical Jokes, Prejudice
- Which Will It Be? — Charmed Chaos
- In Memory: “compared to classical composers like Bach... or Mozart, I would define myself as unemployed“
- taking note
- Lao-Tzu #48: Mastery of the world is achieved by letting things take their natural course.
- Edgar Lee Masters: Captain Orlando Killion (Spoon River Anthology)
- Music Recommendation: The Hula Girls — "Jungle Girls"
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Music, Volume 3 — Politics, Practical Jokes
- davidbrucehaiku: SUMMER HEAT, LOSE WEIGHT
- Follow davidbruceblog #2 on WordPress.com
Daily Archives: June 24, 2018
https://pixabay.com/en/fashion-model-beach-hat-sand-sea-985556/ *** SEASHELL ISLAND *** It’s Seashell Island Site of romantic books by Brenda Kennedy *** NOTE: Brenda Kennedy writes romances. Get Home on Seashell Island here FREE: https://www.amazon.com/Home-Seashell-Island-Book-ebook/dp/B076Y1VTCV/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8 ***
— 2.2 — In a council chamber in Southampton, Exeter, Bedford, and Westmoreland were discussing three traitors whose treason had not yet been openly revealed. King Henry V and the English army were in Southampton because they would sail from … Continue reading
In 1939, British stockbroker Nicholas Winton prepared to go on a skiing vacation; however, a friend named Martin Blake called him and said, “I have a most interesting assignment, and I need your help. Don’t bother bringing your skis.” The … Continue reading
I, BORN in Weimar Of a mother who was French And German father, a most learned professor, Orphaned at fourteen years, Became a dancer, known as Russian Sonia, All up and down the boulevards of Paris, Mistress betimes of sundry … Continue reading
Lao-Tzu #77: The Tao works to use the excess, and gives to that which is depleted. The way of people is to take from the depleted, and give to those who already have an excess.
77 The Tao of Heaven works in the world like the drawing of a bow. The top is bent downward; the bottom is bent up. The excess is taken from, and the deficient is given to. The Tao … Continue reading
A Trumpeter during a battle ventured too near the enemy and was captured by them. They were about to proceed to put him to death when he begged them to hear his plea for mercy. ‘I do not fight,’ said … Continue reading