- 24,617 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Music Recommendation: The Underwater Bosses — "Basshead"
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Music, Volume 3 — Practical Jokes, Prejudice
- Which Will It Be? — Charmed Chaos
- In Memory: “compared to classical composers like Bach... or Mozart, I would define myself as unemployed“
- taking note
- Lao-Tzu #48: Mastery of the world is achieved by letting things take their natural course.
- Edgar Lee Masters: Captain Orlando Killion (Spoon River Anthology)
- Music Recommendation: The Hula Girls — "Jungle Girls"
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Music, Volume 3 — Politics, Practical Jokes
- davidbrucehaiku: SUMMER HEAT, LOSE WEIGHT
- Follow davidbruceblog #2 on WordPress.com
Daily Archives: June 25, 2018
Originally posted on HappymessHappiness:
I no longer believed in the idea of soul mates, or love at first sight. But I was beginning to believe that a very few times in your life, if you were lucky, you might meet…
Originally posted on unbolt me:
a little vagrant sleeps under a church ladder shares his bedding with a lame puppy and deaf adder he has never tasted sweets or sugar scones his usual dinner is leavings, skin and bones one…
https://pixabay.com/en/animal-avian-bird-feathers-flight-1854225/ *** COMPLAINT *** How can my body Decline precipitously When my good soul flies? *** Free davidbrucehaiku eBooks (pdfs) https://davidbruceblog.wordpress.com/patreon/ Free eBooks by David Bruce (pdfs) https://davidbruceblog.wordpress.com/about-the-blogger/
Originally posted on elleguyence:
Confetti filled vault anecdotally filled with all the lies you’ve ever told. Would it hurt you to read as much as it wouldn’t have hurt all the people you lied to to spare their feelings? “I…
— 2.3 — In front of a tavern in London, Pistol, Nell Quickly, Nym, Bardolph, and the boy who had been Sir John Falstaff’s page were standing and talking about the death of Sir John, which had occurred just after … Continue reading
IF the excursion train to Peoria Had just been wrecked, I might have escaped with my life— Certainly I should have escaped this place. But as it was burned as well, they mistook me For John Allen who was sent … Continue reading
Lao-Tzu #78: Everyone knows that the soft and yielding overcomes the rigid and hard, but few can put this knowledge into practice.
78 Water is the softest and most yielding substance. Yet nothing is better than water, for overcoming the hard and rigid, because nothing can compete with it. Everyone knows that the soft and yielding overcomes the rigid and … Continue reading
At a country fair there was a Buffoon who made all the people laugh by imitating the cries of various animals. He finished off by squeaking so like a pig that the spectators thought that he had a porker concealed … Continue reading