- 24,617 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Music Recommendation: The Underwater Bosses — "Basshead"
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Music, Volume 3 — Practical Jokes, Prejudice
- Which Will It Be? — Charmed Chaos
- In Memory: “compared to classical composers like Bach... or Mozart, I would define myself as unemployed“
- taking note
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Music, Volume 3 — Prejudice, Problem-Solving
- Lao-Tzu #48: Mastery of the world is achieved by letting things take their natural course.
- Edgar Lee Masters: Captain Orlando Killion (Spoon River Anthology)
- Music Recommendation: The Hula Girls — "Jungle Girls"
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Music, Volume 3 — Politics, Practical Jokes
- Follow davidbruceblog #2 on WordPress.com
Daily Archives: June 27, 2018
https://pixabay.com/en/paper-dragon-dragon-colorful-dragon-3489171/ *** GOOD THINGS IN LIFE *** Good things in life Dress well, do good, look pretty Fly paper dragons *** Free davidbrucehaiku eBooks (pdfs) https://davidbruceblog.wordpress.com/patreon/ Free eBooks by David Bruce (pdfs) https://davidbruceblog.wordpress.com/about-the-blogger/
https://pixabay.com/en/girl-swinging-hairstyle-swing-1245835/ ** SMILE *** Smile: The best facelift And the best beauty treatment And it’s so quick, too *** Free davidbrucehaiku eBooks (pdfs) https://davidbruceblog.wordpress.com/patreon/ Free eBooks by David Bruce (pdfs) https://davidbruceblog.wordpress.com/about-the-blogger/
https://pixabay.com/en/concert-crowd-audience-people-768722/ *** PARADISE IS NOT EMPTY *** No one is perfect Paradise is not empty God is merciful *** NOTE: Piccarda Donati broke a religious vow, yet she is in Paradise. If we had to be perfect to get into Paradise, … Continue reading
ACT 3 Prologue The Chorus walked onto stage and said, “Thus with wings of the imagination our swift scene flies in motion of no less velocity than that of thought. “Imagine that you have seen the well-equipped King of England … Continue reading
ALMOST the shell of a woman after the surgeon’s knife And almost a year to creep back into strength, Till the dawn of our wedding decennial Found me my seeming self again. We walked the forest together, By a path … Continue reading