- 24,617 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Music Recommendation: The Underwater Bosses — "Basshead"
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Music, Volume 3 — Practical Jokes, Prejudice
- Which Will It Be? — Charmed Chaos
- In Memory: “compared to classical composers like Bach... or Mozart, I would define myself as unemployed“
- taking note
- Lao-Tzu #48: Mastery of the world is achieved by letting things take their natural course.
- Edgar Lee Masters: Captain Orlando Killion (Spoon River Anthology)
- Music Recommendation: The Hula Girls — "Jungle Girls"
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Music, Volume 3 — Politics, Practical Jokes
- davidbrucehaiku: SUMMER HEAT, LOSE WEIGHT
- Follow davidbruceblog #2 on WordPress.com
Daily Archives: June 28, 2018
https://pixabay.com/en/church-ship-priest-catholic-79607/ *** DON’T FORGET THE GOOD ONES *** So many scandals And yet so many good priests The Catholic Church *** Free davidbrucehaiku eBooks (pdfs) https://davidbruceblog.wordpress.com/patreon/ Free eBooks by David Bruce (pdfs) https://davidbruceblog.wordpress.com/about-the-blogger/
“He poured out his heart She continues to guard hers So, they do not speak.” — Copyright by Annette Rochelle Aben
Originally posted on Annette Rochelle Aben:
What is it you love Orange candies, bright green leaves High school marching bands Share your enthusiasm For all that makes your heart sing ©2018 Annette Rochelle Aben ?
— 3.2 — Nym, Bardolph, Pistol, and the boy who was their servant were at Harfleur. Bardolph cried, “Charge! Charge! To the breach! To the breach!” Nym objected, “Please, Corporal, wait. The blows of battle are too severe and dangerous. … Continue reading
During the Revolutionary War, John Adams went to Paris to represent the new United States to the French government. Separated from his wife, Abigail, he wrote her many, many letters. However, the tone of the letters was formal and cold, … Continue reading
Mrs. Charles Bliss REVEREND WILEY advised me not to divorce him For the sake of the children, And Judge Somers advised him the same. So we stuck to the end of the path. But two of the children thought he … Continue reading