- 24,617 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Music Recommendation: The Underwater Bosses — "Basshead"
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Music, Volume 3 — Practical Jokes, Prejudice
- Which Will It Be? — Charmed Chaos
- In Memory: “compared to classical composers like Bach... or Mozart, I would define myself as unemployed“
- taking note
- Lao-Tzu #48: Mastery of the world is achieved by letting things take their natural course.
- Edgar Lee Masters: Captain Orlando Killion (Spoon River Anthology)
- Music Recommendation: The Hula Girls — "Jungle Girls"
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Music, Volume 3 — Politics, Practical Jokes
- davidbrucehaiku: SUMMER HEAT, LOSE WEIGHT
- Follow davidbruceblog #2 on WordPress.com
Daily Archives: June 29, 2018
[DANCE COVER (MDCOV / KSYU | ANNA | DARINA)] TVXQ! (동방신기) ‘MIROTIC (주문)’ Note by David Bruce: This dance is scary good. KSYU: DANCER wearing sleeves ANNA: DANCER with no sleeves DARINA: WOMAN IN RED (One of the twins: See … Continue reading
Originally posted on t r e f o l o g y:
Just like in the song, one Sunday my dad went to the ball game & never came back. We were going to notify the police, but figured, if he doesn’t…
https://pixabay.com/en/stained-glass-spiral-circle-pattern-1181864/ *** A strange religion! Is anything really there? What can it teach me? *** Free davidbrucehaiku eBooks (pdfs) https://davidbruceblog.wordpress.com/patreon/ Free eBooks by David Bruce (pdfs) https://davidbruceblog.wordpress.com/about-the-blogger/
— 3.3 — The Governor of Harfleur and some citizens of the town stood on the gates. Below them, in front of the gates, stood King Henry V and his soldiers. King Henry V asked, “What have you, theGovernor of … Continue reading
To this generation I would say: Memorize some bit of verse of truth or beauty. It may serve a turn in your life. My husband had nothing to do With the fall of the bank—he was only cashier. The wreck … Continue reading