- 32,492 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- davidbrucehaiku: God is a Sculptor
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Sports: 250 Anecdotes — Pitchers
- Poetry: Day 624 — notnotnerdygirl
- questions are answers — Annette Rochelle Aben
- Music Recommendation: You Should Get To Know Us — "Angeline"
- Music Recommendation: Jodie Marie — "Only One I'm Thinking Of"
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Sports: 250 Anecdotes — People with Handicaps
- Music Recommendation: The Wandering Ones — "Silky & Smooth"
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Sports: 250 Anecdotes — Media, Money
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Sports: 250 Anecdotes — Olympics
- Follow davidbruceblog #2 on WordPress.com
Daily Archives: July 6, 2018
https://pixabay.com/en/girl-woman-character-body-face-1730199/ *** HUMAN BEING *** Skeleton, covered By meat, sinew, blood, skin, hair, Sometimes by clothing *** Free davidbrucehaiku eBooks (pdfs) https://davidbruceblog.wordpress.com/patreon/ Free eBooks by David Bruce (pdfs) https://davidbruceblog.wordpress.com/about-the-blogger/
— 4.2 — In the French camp, the Dauphin, Orleans, Rambures, and other soldiers were preparing for the battle. Orleans shouted, “The Sun is making our armor shine. Mount up, my lords!” The Dauphin shouted, “Montez à cheval! [Mount your horses!] … Continue reading
At Sheffield, Thomas Beecham produced one of the operas in Wagner’s Ring cycle. Unfortunately, as Brünnhilde was singing her farewell song, the curtain came down. Mr. Beecham pressed the bell-button repeatedly, and the curtain went up again, only to come down … Continue reading
Washington McNeely RICH, honored by my fellow citizens, The father of many children, born of a noble mother, All raised there In the great mansion-house, at the edge of town. Note the cedar tree on the lawn! I sent all … Continue reading
Originally posted on Charmed Chaos:
Patient fragile seeds summer breeze sends them soaring fresh new life awaits ©2018 Linda Lee Lyberg My response to Carpe Diem #1468 fragile
through summer’s heat wave the waters run cool and clear as ground-fed creek flows ~ Words and Photography ©2018 Tanya Cliff ~ to contact me Entry posted in haiku & poetry. Bookmark the permalink.
abandoned train tracks abundant purple flowers nature’s strong comeback Purple Fringe alongside the abandoned track at the top of Boreas Pass at the continental divide© 2018 Glover Gardens via Haiku: Nature Wins Again — Glover Gardens