- 32,492 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- davidbrucehaiku: God is a Sculptor
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Sports: 250 Anecdotes — Pitchers
- Poetry: Day 624 — notnotnerdygirl
- questions are answers — Annette Rochelle Aben
- Music Recommendation: You Should Get To Know Us — "Angeline"
- Music Recommendation: Jodie Marie — "Only One I'm Thinking Of"
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Sports: 250 Anecdotes — People with Handicaps
- Music Recommendation: The Wandering Ones — "Silky & Smooth"
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Sports: 250 Anecdotes — Media, Money
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Sports: 250 Anecdotes — Olympics
- Follow davidbruceblog #2 on WordPress.com
Daily Archives: July 10, 2018
First, love. Then everything becomes lovable. via A Six-Word Story — HappymessHappiness
https://pixabay.com/en/iris-flower-handsomely-nature-3463413/ *** IRIS DREAM (After Ogawa Shüshiki) *** Dreamed of irises Now I am wide-eyed awake I still see purple *** Free davidbrucehaiku eBooks (pdfs) https://davidbruceblog.wordpress.com/patreon/ Free eBooks by David Bruce (pdfs) https://davidbruceblog.wordpress.com/about-the-blogger/ *** David Bruce’s Lulu Bookstore (Paperbacks) http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/brucebATohioDOTedu … Continue reading
ACT 5 Prologue The Chorus walked on stage and said, “Be kind to those who have not read the biography of King Henry V, and allow me to recap some events of his life. To those of you who have … Continue reading
Professional women’s basketball player Lisa Leslie was tall from a very early age. In fact, in the second grade, she was already the tallest student in her class; she was even taller than her five-foot-two teacher. Of course, her height—and … Continue reading
I GREW spiritually fat living off the souls of men. If I saw a soul that was strong I wounded its pride and devoured its strength. The shelters of friendship knew my cunning For where I could steal a friend … Continue reading
Excellent concluding lines. I love “the messiness of families and meatballs.”
In Memory: ” …I’m not on earth to win a popularity contest. I’m here to be the best human being I possibly can be.” — Art of Quotation
“I don’t care whether people like me or dislike me. I’m not on earth to win a popularity contest. I’m here to be the best human being I possibly can be.” Tab Hunter, actor, 1931-2018, Goodbye in 2018 via In Memory: … Continue reading