- 32,492 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- davidbrucehaiku: God is a Sculptor
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Sports: 250 Anecdotes — Pitchers
- Poetry: Day 624 — notnotnerdygirl
- questions are answers — Annette Rochelle Aben
- Music Recommendation: You Should Get To Know Us — "Angeline"
- Music Recommendation: Jodie Marie — "Only One I'm Thinking Of"
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Sports: 250 Anecdotes — People with Handicaps
- Music Recommendation: The Wandering Ones — "Silky & Smooth"
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Sports: 250 Anecdotes — Media, Money
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Sports: 250 Anecdotes — Olympics
- Follow davidbruceblog #2 on WordPress.com
Daily Archives: July 14, 2018
Source: https://www.deviantart.com/ryoko-demon/art/Family-Photo-753689551 *** It’s Rei and Ryoko Women who follow their bliss Russian cosplayers *** NOTES: In the photo, Rei is James, and Ryoko is Jessie. (They are member of Team Rocket in the Pokemon universe.) https://www.instagram.com/reidoll/ https://www.instagram.com/ryoko_demon/ https://www.deviantart.com/randr-artgroup/gallery/ https://rrartgroup.bigcartel.com … Continue reading
earthy path beckons lizards scurry underfoot peace in the forest ©2018 Linda Lee Lyberg Carpe Diem #1474 path into oblivion via #Haiku: Path into Oblivion — Charmed Chaos
summer flowers sing sustaining petals hold hue lavish jewel tones ~ Words and Photography ©2018 Tanya Cliff ~ to contact me Entry posted in haiku & poetry. Bookmark the permalink.
https://pixabay.com/en/drip-grass-raindrop-mood-1331703/ *** GREEN TRANSPARENCY (After Kaga no Chiyo) *** This grass is so green And yet — see the color of water! — This dew is so clear *** Free davidbrucehaiku eBooks (pdfs) https://davidbruceblog.wordpress.com/patreon/ Free eBooks by David Bruce (pdfs) … Continue reading
— 1.3 — In London, before the Tower of London, the Duke of Gloucester stood. With him were some serving men, dressed in blue coats; blue was the color traditionally worn by serving men. The Tower of London was a … Continue reading
Adam Weirauch I WAS crushed between Altgeld and Armour. I lost many friends, much time and money Fighting for Altgeld whom Editor Whedon Denounced as the candidate of gamblers and anarchists. Then Armour started to ship dressed meat to Spoon … Continue reading