- 32,492 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- davidbrucehaiku: God is a Sculptor
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Sports: 250 Anecdotes — Pitchers
- Poetry: Day 624 — notnotnerdygirl
- questions are answers — Annette Rochelle Aben
- Music Recommendation: You Should Get To Know Us — "Angeline"
- Music Recommendation: Jodie Marie — "Only One I'm Thinking Of"
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Sports: 250 Anecdotes — People with Handicaps
- Music Recommendation: The Wandering Ones — "Silky & Smooth"
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Sports: 250 Anecdotes — Media, Money
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Sports: 250 Anecdotes — Olympics
- Follow davidbruceblog #2 on WordPress.com
Daily Archives: July 16, 2018
https://pixabay.com/en/flowers-purple-girl-people-3517818/ *** STATING THE OBVIOUS *** Pretty blond woman Sitting among lavender Wearing absurd shoes *** Free davidbrucehaiku eBooks (pdfs) https://davidbruceblog.wordpress.com/patreon/ Free eBooks by David Bruce (pdfs) https://davidbruceblog.wordpress.com/about-the-blogger/
— 1.5 — The battle began. Lord Talbot fought Charles the Dauphin and drove him back. Joan la Pucelle fought some English soldiers and drove them back. Lord Talbot said to himself, “Where is my strength, my valor, and my … Continue reading
Stephen Merritt: “A pessimist is always right in the long term. If you read anybody’s biography, you know the ending.”
A couple of bands that were popular in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, in the 1980s, reformed in the 2000s for an important cause: to raise money for cystic fibrosis. The impetus was that Allie, the 2-year-old daughter of trombonist/singer John … Continue reading
YES, here I lie close to a stunted rose bush In a forgotten place near the fence Where the thickets from Siever’s woods Have crept over, growing sparsely. And you, you are a leader in New York, The wife of … Continue reading