- 32,492 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- davidbrucehaiku: God is a Sculptor
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Sports: 250 Anecdotes — Pitchers
- Poetry: Day 624 — notnotnerdygirl
- questions are answers — Annette Rochelle Aben
- Music Recommendation: You Should Get To Know Us — "Angeline"
- Music Recommendation: Jodie Marie — "Only One I'm Thinking Of"
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Sports: 250 Anecdotes — People with Handicaps
- Music Recommendation: The Wandering Ones — "Silky & Smooth"
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Sports: 250 Anecdotes — Media, Money
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Sports: 250 Anecdotes — Olympics
- Follow davidbruceblog #2 on WordPress.com
Daily Archives: July 19, 2018
Originally posted on t r e f o l o g y:
My finger turning bright red means that my mood ring is too tight.
Originally posted on Overflowing Ink: Never under estimate the voltage of affection Revitalized Never fear the force of precious sentiments Rejuvenated Never be afraid of the overwhelming tears Reborn Never neglect the seeds of devotion Reinvigorated Never ignore the moments … Continue reading
— 2.4 — In a garden with rose bushes, some bearing red roses and some bearing white roses, near the Middle and Inner Temples in London, the Duke of Somerset, the Earl of Suffolk, and the Earl of Warwick stood, … Continue reading
Carl Linnaeus became the father of classification by virtue of creating a new way of naming plants and animals using a binomial system of nomenclature, with the first name identifying the plant or animal as belonging to a specific group … Continue reading
In youth my wings were strong and tireless, But I did not know the mountains. In age I knew the mountains But my weary wings could not follow my vision— Genius is wisdom and youth. ***