- 32,492 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- davidbrucehaiku: God is a Sculptor
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Sports: 250 Anecdotes — Pitchers
- Poetry: Day 624 — notnotnerdygirl
- questions are answers — Annette Rochelle Aben
- Music Recommendation: You Should Get To Know Us — "Angeline"
- Music Recommendation: Jodie Marie — "Only One I'm Thinking Of"
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Sports: 250 Anecdotes — People with Handicaps
- Music Recommendation: The Wandering Ones — "Silky & Smooth"
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Sports: 250 Anecdotes — Media, Money
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Sports: 250 Anecdotes — Olympics
- Follow davidbruceblog #2 on WordPress.com
Daily Archives: July 23, 2018
https://pixabay.com/en/earth-soil-creep-moon-lunar-surface-11014/ *** IT’S A LIE! *** Where’s the huge turtle And the four huge elephants? Pratchett lied to me! *** NOTE: Terry Pratchett’s satiric Discworld novels are about a world that consists of a disc on the back of four … Continue reading
— 3.3 — On the plains near Rouen, Charles the Dauphin, the Bastard of Orleans, the Duke of Alençon, and Joan la Pucelle talked. Some soldiers were present. Joan la Pucelle said, “Princes, don’t be dismayed at this event, nor … Continue reading
In 1904, Cuban Felix Carvajal decided to run in the Olympics marathon race that would be held in St. Louis—even though he was not a distance runner and had never run 26 miles and 385 yards before. The Cuban government … Continue reading
To be able to see every side of every question; To be on every side, to be everything, to be nothing long; To pervert truth, to ride it for a purpose, To use great feelings and passions of the human … Continue reading
portal to … somewherethrough the rainbow at O’Hare ~going, going, gone I really like the walkways between the concourses at O’Hare Airport. Nice job, Chicago! I was doubly pleased when I looked at this photo after uploading it onto my … Continue reading
In Memory: “I write about taco stands and fancy French restaurants to try to get people less afraid of their neighbors and to…”
Originally posted on Art of Quotation:
“I’m not a cultural anthropologist. I write about taco stands and fancy French restaurants to try to get people less afraid of their neighbors and to live in their entire city instead of sticking…