- 32,492 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- davidbrucehaiku: God is a Sculptor
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Sports: 250 Anecdotes — Pitchers
- Poetry: Day 624 — notnotnerdygirl
- questions are answers — Annette Rochelle Aben
- Music Recommendation: You Should Get To Know Us — "Angeline"
- Music Recommendation: Jodie Marie — "Only One I'm Thinking Of"
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Sports: 250 Anecdotes — People with Handicaps
- Music Recommendation: The Wandering Ones — "Silky & Smooth"
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Sports: 250 Anecdotes — Media, Money
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Sports: 250 Anecdotes — Olympics
- Follow davidbruceblog #2 on WordPress.com
Daily Archives: July 24, 2018
https://pixabay.com/en/flowers-bouquet-in-the-hands-field-3550373/ *** NATURE WOMAN *** It’s Nature Woman! The superhero we need! No guns are needed! *** Free davidbrucehaiku eBooks (pdfs) https://davidbruceblog.wordpress.com/patreon/ Free eBooks by David Bruce (pdfs) https://davidbruceblog.wordpress.com/about-the-blogger/
https://pixabay.com/en/moor-frog-rana-arvalis-spring-3552028/ *** CONTEMPLATION *** Frog’s contemplation So aware of surroundings In tune with nature *** Free davidbrucehaiku eBooks (pdfs) https://davidbruceblog.wordpress.com/patreon/ Free eBooks by David Bruce (pdfs) https://davidbruceblog.wordpress.com/about-the-blogger/
Write Into Life Teenage wickedness: about to accept a small glass of sherry, or not “Teens” were coined when I was a teen meaning those who were not-quite-human yet. I was mean to my mother but otherwise failed to make … Continue reading
— 3.4 — At the palace in Paris were King Henry VI, the Duke of Gloucester, the Bishop of Winchester, the Duke of York, the Earl of Suffolk, the Duke of Somerset, the Earl of Warwick, the Duke of Exeter, … Continue reading
American-born tenor Richard Tucker greatly impressed Pietro Moranzoni, retired conductor of the Chicago Civic Opera. Sitting with theatrical guru Danny Newman, Maestro Moranzoni listened to Mr. Tucker for a while, then asked Mr. Newman, “Theesa tenor, he ees Eetalian, no?” … Continue reading
Eugene Carman RHODES, slave! Selling shoes and gingham, Flour and bacon, overalls, clothing, all day long For fourteen hours a day for three hundred and thirteen days For more than twenty years. Saying “Yes’m” and “Yes, sir”, and “Thank you” … Continue reading
Stories left untold via #Haiku: Abandoned Boat — Charmed Chaos