- 32,492 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- davidbrucehaiku: God is a Sculptor
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Sports: 250 Anecdotes — Pitchers
- Poetry: Day 624 — notnotnerdygirl
- questions are answers — Annette Rochelle Aben
- Music Recommendation: You Should Get To Know Us — "Angeline"
- Music Recommendation: Jodie Marie — "Only One I'm Thinking Of"
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Sports: 250 Anecdotes — People with Handicaps
- Music Recommendation: The Wandering Ones — "Silky & Smooth"
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Sports: 250 Anecdotes — Media, Money
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Sports: 250 Anecdotes — Olympics
- Follow davidbruceblog #2 on WordPress.com
Daily Archives: July 27, 2018
https://pixabay.com/en/hijab-headscarf-portrait-veil-3064633/ *** HIJAB *** Purpose of hijab? To cover up her beauty? It is not working *** Free davidbrucehaiku eBooks (pdfs) https://davidbruceblog.wordpress.com/patreon/ Free eBooks by David Bruce (pdfs) https://davidbruceblog.wordpress.com/about-the-blogger/
Originally posted on t r e f o l o g y:
They say, history did not record who first cried, “Remember the Alamo!” Because they did not then also cry, “And remember me, too! Old Jimmie Jams. King-of-the- catchy-phrase.” ™ I…
— 4.4 — On another plain in Gascony was the Earl of Somerset’s army. The Earl of Somerset talked with one of Lord Talbot’s Captains. The Earl of Somerset said, “It is too late; I cannot send them now. The … Continue reading
Philip Pullman, author of the His Dark Materials trilogy, is a wonderful storyteller—not just when he writes his novels, but also when he tells out loud the stories of classic literature. For example, when he and his family were on … Continue reading
ALL they said was true: I wrecked my father’s bank with my loans To dabble in wheat; but this was true— I was buying wheat for him as well, Who couldn’t margin the deal in his name Because of his … Continue reading
There’s A Genius Street Artist Running Loose In The Streets, And Let’s Hope Nobody Catches Him (YouTube)
There’s A Genius Street Artist Running Loose In The Streets, And Let’s Hope Nobody Catches Him (YouTube) Funny. https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=20&v=2f29GBTbCWI