- 32,492 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- davidbrucehaiku: God is a Sculptor
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Sports: 250 Anecdotes — Pitchers
- Poetry: Day 624 — notnotnerdygirl
- questions are answers — Annette Rochelle Aben
- Music Recommendation: You Should Get To Know Us — "Angeline"
- Music Recommendation: Jodie Marie — "Only One I'm Thinking Of"
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Sports: 250 Anecdotes — People with Handicaps
- Music Recommendation: The Wandering Ones — "Silky & Smooth"
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Sports: 250 Anecdotes — Media, Money
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Sports: 250 Anecdotes — Olympics
- Follow davidbruceblog #2 on WordPress.com
Daily Archives: July 28, 2018
https://pixabay.com/en/yacht-yacht-exterior-superyacht-1040850/ *** Blind people exist Forty-million-dollar yachts Also exist — why? *** NOTE: A $50 donation to the charity SEVA FOUNDATION will pay for a cataract operation that will allow a blind person in a third-world nation to see. Since … Continue reading
Originally posted on The Reluctant Poet:
By Charles Robert Lindholm My Christmases Past Come Back To Me When Singing Carols From Childhood Copyright © 2017 Charles Robert Lindholm – All Rights Reserved
https://pixabay.com/en/lu-ice-flower-lupin-color-2409315/ *** LUPIN *** City of flowers Nature’s high-rise apartments Lupinus flowers *** Free davidbrucehaiku eBooks (pdfs) https://davidbruceblog.wordpress.com/patreon/ Free eBooks by David Bruce (pdfs) https://davidbruceblog.wordpress.com/about-the-blogger/
— 4.6 — The battle started, and the English fought bravely. At one point, the Frenchmen came close to killing John Talbot, but Lord Talbot rescued him. “Saint George and victory!” Lord Talbot shouted. “Fight, soldiers, fight! The Regent of … Continue reading
Police officers in small towns with little crime sometimes come up with creative ways to keep from being bored. In Fort Fairfield, Maine (population 4,300 at the time of this incident), a police officer discovered a chicken roosting on his … Continue reading
IT was just like everything else in life: Something outside myself drew me down, My own strength never failed me. Why, there was the time I earned the money With which to go away to school, And my father suddenly … Continue reading