- 32,492 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- davidbrucehaiku: God is a Sculptor
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Sports: 250 Anecdotes — Pitchers
- Poetry: Day 624 — notnotnerdygirl
- questions are answers — Annette Rochelle Aben
- Music Recommendation: You Should Get To Know Us — "Angeline"
- Music Recommendation: Jodie Marie — "Only One I'm Thinking Of"
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Sports: 250 Anecdotes — People with Handicaps
- Music Recommendation: The Wandering Ones — "Silky & Smooth"
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Sports: 250 Anecdotes — Media, Money
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Sports: 250 Anecdotes — Olympics
- Follow davidbruceblog #2 on WordPress.com
Daily Archives: July 29, 2018
Originally posted on The Reluctant Poet:
By Charles Robert Lindholm I was too busy with living to think of now but now has arrived Copyright (c) 2017 Charles Robert Lindholm – All Rights Reserved
Originally posted on Art of Quotation:
“Humility is not thinking less of yourself, it’s thinking of yourself less.” C.S. Lewis, writer ?
https://pixabay.com/en/yin-yang-abstract-background-black-99824/ *** YIN-YANG *** Dark mingles with light Dark and light know each other Light mingles with dark *** Free davidbrucehaiku eBooks (pdfs) https://davidbruceblog.wordpress.com/patreon/ Free eBooks by David Bruce (pdfs) https://davidbruceblog.wordpress.com/about-the-blogger/
— 5.1 — In the palace in London, King Henry VI was meeting with the Duke of Gloucester and the Duke of Exeter. He asked the Duke of Gloucester, “Have you perused the letters from the Pope, the Holy Roman … Continue reading
When Norman Mailer ran for Mayor of New York, his running mate was Jimmy Breslin. Their rallying cry was “Vote the rascals in!” Both writers were known for hard living, and when they spoke at the John Jay College of … Continue reading
I WAS sick, but more than that, I was mad At the crooked police, and the crooked game of life. So I wrote to the Chief of Police at Peoria: “I am here in my girlhood home in Spoon River, … Continue reading