I know if a glass is either half-full or half-empty because I drink out of a measuring cup I need to buy more art for my apartment to hide all my wall safes.
- 31,846 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- inservice — Annette Rochelle Aben
- Music Recommendation: The Jackets — "Be Myself"
- David Bruce: 250 Anecdotes About Religion, Volume 2 — Good Deeds, Heaven and Hell
- Music Recommendation: The Metalunas — "Bikini Party"
- phreenix — Annette Rochelle Aben
- Lao-Tzu #65: The rigid and stiff will be broken. The soft and yielding will overcome.
- Edgar Lee Masters: Samuel Gardner and Dow Kritt (Spoon River Anthology)
- Follow davidbruceblog #2 on WordPress.com