The sign on the elevator said ‘Out of Order’ and that was alright. I was in no hurry. “Whichever order is fine with me, elevator!” I said, as I stepped in. But instead of an adventure in randomity, I was taken immediately to the basement floor only, where I remained for two weeks.
- 24,162 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- girlie girl
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Music, Volume 3 — Children
- fidgeting midget
- Music Recommendation: The Southern River Band — “Second Best”
- Music Recommendation: The Embrooks — "It's Time You Realized"
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Music, Volume 3 — Children, Concerts
- Edgar Lee Masters: Tom Merritt and Mrs. Merritt and Elmer Karr (Spoon River Anthology)
- David Bruce: Work Anecdotes
- David Bruce: War Stories
- davidbrucehaiku: happy dream
- Follow davidbruceblog #2 on WordPress.com