- 32,492 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- davidbrucehaiku: God is a Sculptor
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Sports: 250 Anecdotes — Pitchers
- Poetry: Day 624 — notnotnerdygirl
- questions are answers — Annette Rochelle Aben
- Music Recommendation: You Should Get To Know Us — "Angeline"
- Music Recommendation: Jodie Marie — "Only One I'm Thinking Of"
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Sports: 250 Anecdotes — People with Handicaps
- Music Recommendation: The Wandering Ones — "Silky & Smooth"
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Sports: 250 Anecdotes — Media, Money
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Sports: 250 Anecdotes — Olympics
- Follow davidbruceblog #2 on WordPress.com
Daily Archives: May 16, 2020
Practice • Reality can be fabulous — you never know what you will see. World-renowned cellist Yo-Yo Ma once got a flat tire while traveling on Germany’s speedy Autobahn. After calling for help, he practiced his cello along the side of … Continue reading
BRUCE’S RECOMMENDATION OF BANDCAMP MUSIC Music: “Lost in Translation” from the album LOST IN TRANSLATION Artist: Gabriella Rose Artist Location: Coeur D’Alene, Idaho Info: “Just a sixteen-year-old singer-songwriter from Coeur D’Alene, Idaho. I make retro pop — enjoy!” Price: $1 … Continue reading
Your DAILY MESSAGE from Angels CLEAN the PARK as you WALK! We love you Would be an honor, Angels!!! via Angel Messages May 15 2020 — Annette Rochelle Aben
I remember I was always late for school, though, back then, the school called it, ‘being tardy’. These days I am still always late, though now it’s called, being late, only. I miss being tardy. I had a note for that. … Continue reading