I remember I was always late for school, though, back then, the school called it, ‘being tardy’. These days I am still always late, though now it’s called, being late, only. I miss being tardy. I had a note for that.
- 25,126 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Art —Problem-Solving
- David Bruce: Politics Anecdotes
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Art — Problem-Solving
- Edgar Lee Masters: Roscoe Purkapile and Mrs. Purkapile (Spoon River Anthology)
- Music Recommendation: Bad Moves — "Cool Generator"
- Music Recommendation: The Beths — Future Me Hates Me"
- Edgar Lee Masters: Mabel Osborne (Spoon River Anthology)
- Music Recommendation: Joy Division — "Love Will Tear Us Apart"
- Follow davidbruceblog #2 on WordPress.com