Did you know that you and I are breathing the same molecules once breathed by Nebuchadnezzar, Julius Caesar, & Abraham Lincoln? It staggers the mind. So, in that way, the next time somebody says that you have bad breath, say, Do I? Or, does, Julius Caesar?!
- 24,617 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Music Recommendation: The Underwater Bosses — "Basshead"
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Music, Volume 3 — Practical Jokes, Prejudice
- Which Will It Be? — Charmed Chaos
- In Memory: “compared to classical composers like Bach... or Mozart, I would define myself as unemployed“
- taking note
- Lao-Tzu #48: Mastery of the world is achieved by letting things take their natural course.
- Edgar Lee Masters: Captain Orlando Killion (Spoon River Anthology)
- Music Recommendation: The Hula Girls — "Jungle Girls"
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Music, Volume 3 — Politics, Practical Jokes
- davidbrucehaiku: SUMMER HEAT, LOSE WEIGHT
- Follow davidbruceblog #2 on WordPress.com