I grew up in a poor family. We were poor, but un-happy. It seemed like good times were hard to come by. And most-days, we didn’t have two nickels to rub together. But I remember, too, those times when we did have two nickels, & we’d rub them together all night long.
- 25,126 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Art —Problem-Solving
- David Bruce: Politics Anecdotes
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Art — Problem-Solving
- Edgar Lee Masters: Roscoe Purkapile and Mrs. Purkapile (Spoon River Anthology)
- Music Recommendation: Bad Moves — "Cool Generator"
- Music Recommendation: The Beths — Future Me Hates Me"
- Edgar Lee Masters: Mabel Osborne (Spoon River Anthology)
- Music Recommendation: Joy Division — "Love Will Tear Us Apart"
- Follow davidbruceblog #2 on WordPress.com