I dreamt that I was an astronaut on the moon. *** There I was, in my moon-suit, searching for moon-rocks, when what did I find, stuck on the bottom of my space-boot, but the most curious thing I had ever seen on the moon, a pirate treasure map! *** Buried treasure on the moon? Was […]Trefology’s on the moon — t r e f o l o g y
- 25,639 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Edgar Lee Masters: Chase Henry and Judge Somers (Spoon River Anthology)
- Music Recommendation: Los Hidrocálidos — “Cuatreros “ [“Rusters”]
- Edgar Lee Masters: Tom Merritt and Mrs. Merritt and Elmer Karr (Spoon River Anthology)
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Books — Travel, Work
- "There's always someone who charges less"
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Books — Sports, Thanksgiving, Titles, Tobacco
- About David Bruce
- Robert Graves: To Lucasta On Going To The War — For The Fourth Time
- Up the chain — t r e f o l o g y
- Lao-Tzu #65: The rigid and stiff will be broken. The soft and yielding will overcome.
- Follow davidbruceblog #2 on WordPress.com