1. I don’t think it has ever been fully explained, why the Frankenstein monster wore lifts.
2. I think I could out-run the Mummy.
And handedly, too. I might even slow down a bit to let the Mummy catch-up.
That way, at the end of the day, we both have a story to tell. […]Two after midnight — t r e f o l o g y
- 29,358 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- My Amazing Family — Annette Rochelle Aben
- add coffee — Annette Rochelle Aben
- Music Recommendations (Free)
- Music Recommendation: Autoramas — Motocross"
- A DAY IN THE LIFE OF MY ODIUM F(R)IEND // Six Word Story #88 — unbolt me
- Edgar Lee Masters: “Ace” Shaw (Spoon River Anthology)
- breakthrough — Annette Rochelle Aben
- Edgar Lee Masters: Mrs. Charles Bliss and Rev. Lemuel Wiley (Spoon River Anthology)
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Movies — Prejudice, Preparation, Problem-Solving
- Edgar Lee Masters: Washington McNeely and Mary McNeely and Daniel M’Cumber (Spoon River Anthology)
- Follow davidbruceblog #2 on WordPress.com