1. I don’t think it has ever been fully explained, why the Frankenstein monster wore lifts.
2. I think I could out-run the Mummy.
And handedly, too. I might even slow down a bit to let the Mummy catch-up.
That way, at the end of the day, we both have a story to tell. […]Two after midnight — t r e f o l o g y
- 31,846 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- inservice — Annette Rochelle Aben
- Music Recommendation: The Jackets — "Be Myself"
- David Bruce: 250 Anecdotes About Religion, Volume 2 — Good Deeds, Heaven and Hell
- Music Recommendation: The Metalunas — "Bikini Party"
- phreenix — Annette Rochelle Aben
- Lao-Tzu #65: The rigid and stiff will be broken. The soft and yielding will overcome.
- Edgar Lee Masters: Samuel Gardner and Dow Kritt (Spoon River Anthology)
- Follow davidbruceblog #2 on WordPress.com