- 32,492 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- davidbrucehaiku: God is a Sculptor
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Sports: 250 Anecdotes — Pitchers
- Poetry: Day 624 — notnotnerdygirl
- questions are answers — Annette Rochelle Aben
- Music Recommendation: You Should Get To Know Us — "Angeline"
- Music Recommendation: Jodie Marie — "Only One I'm Thinking Of"
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Sports: 250 Anecdotes — People with Handicaps
- Music Recommendation: The Wandering Ones — "Silky & Smooth"
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Sports: 250 Anecdotes — Media, Money
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Sports: 250 Anecdotes — Olympics
- Follow davidbruceblog #2 on WordPress.com
Daily Archives: March 2, 2021
Politics • When Michael Moore, director of Roger and Me, was in high school, the voting age was lowered to 18, so he called up the county clerk and asked, “Uh, I’m gonna be eighteen in a few weeks. If I … Continue reading
BRUCE’S RECOMMENDATION OF BANDCAMP MUSIC Music: “That’s Love” Artist: Carol Martini Artist Location: California Info: “This song is about the sweet and sour sides of love.” This song is from her album THE ART OF SINGING WHILE DROWNING, which is … Continue reading
Happy Tuesday, Homo sapiens! It’s March and here’s my first Top 5 Tuesday of the month! Top 5 Tuesday was originally hosted by Shanah at Bionic Bookworm and now found its home with Meeghan at Meeghan Reads. Today I’m sharing … Continue reading
Some-times during Mass I will gaze reverently toward the high ceilings of the cathedral and wonder who changes all their light bulbs. On golden ladders — t r e f o l o g y