- 32,492 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- davidbrucehaiku: God is a Sculptor
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Sports: 250 Anecdotes — Pitchers
- Poetry: Day 624 — notnotnerdygirl
- questions are answers — Annette Rochelle Aben
- Music Recommendation: You Should Get To Know Us — "Angeline"
- Music Recommendation: Jodie Marie — "Only One I'm Thinking Of"
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Sports: 250 Anecdotes — People with Handicaps
- Music Recommendation: The Wandering Ones — "Silky & Smooth"
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Sports: 250 Anecdotes — Media, Money
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Sports: 250 Anecdotes — Olympics
- Follow davidbruceblog #2 on WordPress.com
Daily Archives: March 3, 2021
Windows through which to gaze Light by which you can read Know you are rich indeed Simple pleasures ©2021 Annette Rochelle Aben #TANKA TUESDAY #POETRY CHALLENGE NO. 215, #POET’SCHOICE add coffee — Annette Rochelle Aben
Thank you for the blessings showered upon me today I never knew such joy could come my way All it took was for me to open my heart And all that could have stood in my way simply fell apart … Continue reading
All bets are off in the teenage years You still share your child’s hopes and fears But they are a child no more –Can you hear that slammed door? It’s a bumpy ride–Sometimes Jekyll, sometimes Hyde You love them to … Continue reading
Practical Jokes • Hispanic movie star Antonio Banderas occasionally played practical jokes when he was a member of a traveling troupe of theatrical actors in his native Spain. For example, an actor on stage was required to eat a piece of … Continue reading
BRUCE’S RECOMMENDATION OF BANDCAMP MUSIC Music: “Black Mountain” Album: ABSTRACTS AND ANTHEMS Artist: Cara Lee Coleman Artist Location: St John’s, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada Info: Cara Lee Coleman is a self-produced recording artist living in Conception Bay South, Newfoundland, Canada.” … Continue reading