- 32,492 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- davidbrucehaiku: God is a Sculptor
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Sports: 250 Anecdotes — Pitchers
- Poetry: Day 624 — notnotnerdygirl
- questions are answers — Annette Rochelle Aben
- Music Recommendation: You Should Get To Know Us — "Angeline"
- Music Recommendation: Jodie Marie — "Only One I'm Thinking Of"
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Sports: 250 Anecdotes — People with Handicaps
- Music Recommendation: The Wandering Ones — "Silky & Smooth"
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Sports: 250 Anecdotes — Media, Money
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Sports: 250 Anecdotes — Olympics
- Follow davidbruceblog #2 on WordPress.com
Daily Archives: March 8, 2021
Her trusty peephole replaced social interaction. by TETIANA ALEKSINA & TONY SINGLE © All rights reserved 2021 A DAY IN THE LIFE OF MY ODIUM F(R)IEND // Six Word Story #90 — unbolt me
life is a string of moments this day is merely one of them 180 — elleguyence
Itching, they say, means you are healing Itching is uncomfortable Itching to scratch Itching to be moving on Itching to do something else Itching to change and change is good Itching is good Itching is a remarkable release Itching is … Continue reading
Telegrams • The production costs were mounting for the movie The Captain Hates the Sea, starring the noted actors — and drinkers — John Gilbert and Victor McLaglen, so Columbia Studios head Harry Cohn sent the director, Lewis Milestone, this telegram: … Continue reading
Music: “Time is Ticking” Album: WE ARE THE COURETTES Artist: The Courettes Artist Location: Aalborg, Denmark Info: “The real deal. The most authentic 60’s inspired garage rock.” Vive Le Rock, UK “Can’t imagine my turntable without The Courettes.” David Fricke (Rolling … Continue reading