- 32,492 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- davidbrucehaiku: God is a Sculptor
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Sports: 250 Anecdotes — Pitchers
- Poetry: Day 624 — notnotnerdygirl
- questions are answers — Annette Rochelle Aben
- Music Recommendation: You Should Get To Know Us — "Angeline"
- Music Recommendation: Jodie Marie — "Only One I'm Thinking Of"
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Sports: 250 Anecdotes — People with Handicaps
- Music Recommendation: The Wandering Ones — "Silky & Smooth"
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Sports: 250 Anecdotes — Media, Money
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Sports: 250 Anecdotes — Olympics
- Follow davidbruceblog #2 on WordPress.com
Daily Archives: March 12, 2021
Ah, squirrel tails are filled With tales of mysteries Of what they hide in trees They’ll never tell ©2021 Annette Rochelle Aben fluffer nutter — Annette Rochelle Aben
Art • Vincent van Gogh once gave a painting to a friend named Anton Kerssemakers, who pointed out that he hadn’t signed the painting. Mr. van Gogh replied, “Actually, it isn’t necessary — they will surely recognize my work later on … Continue reading
BRUCE’S RECOMMENDATION OF BANDCAMP MUSIC Music: “Red-Handed Puppet” Album: THERE IS NO LIGHT WITHOUT THE DARK Artist: The Stan Laurels Artist Location: Austin, Texas Info: “The Beatles, Breeders, Zombies, Kinks, Cars, and Debussy make up just some of the layers … Continue reading