- 32,492 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- davidbrucehaiku: God is a Sculptor
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Sports: 250 Anecdotes — Pitchers
- Poetry: Day 624 — notnotnerdygirl
- questions are answers — Annette Rochelle Aben
- Music Recommendation: You Should Get To Know Us — "Angeline"
- Music Recommendation: Jodie Marie — "Only One I'm Thinking Of"
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Sports: 250 Anecdotes — People with Handicaps
- Music Recommendation: The Wandering Ones — "Silky & Smooth"
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Sports: 250 Anecdotes — Media, Money
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Sports: 250 Anecdotes — Olympics
- Follow davidbruceblog #2 on WordPress.com
Daily Archives: March 16, 2021
Straight from the dryer Linen sheets so clean and crisp Stretched on a soft bed ©2021 Annette Rochelle Aben Ronovan Writes #Weekly #Haiku #Poetry Prompt #Challenge 349 CRISP and Soft. snuggle buddies — Annette Rochelle Aben
Children • When Yoshiko Uchida, author of Journey to Topaz, was a little girl growing up in California, she disliked some of the visitors to her home. After hearing of a Japanese superstition that stated to get rid of unwanted visitors … Continue reading
BRUCE’S RECOMMENDATION OF BANDCAMP MUSIC Music: “Cajun Navy” Album: WHERE THE ROAD LEADS Artist: Mark Viator & Susan Maxey Artist Location: Austin, Texas Info: “Songwriters Viator & Maxey bring you an ever-evolving repertoire of songs about endless highways, hurricanes, barrooms, … Continue reading