We often take it for granted that we have fresh water to drink. Children certainly do. In our chapter reading book, “Little House on the Prairie”, Pa and Mr. Scott dig a well. Learning where fresh water comes from was one thing, adding real stories and pictures about my family brought the story to life. […]Reading Aloud + Family History = The Best Learning — A Teacher’s Reflections
- 31,846 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- inservice — Annette Rochelle Aben
- Music Recommendation: The Jackets — "Be Myself"
- David Bruce: 250 Anecdotes About Religion, Volume 2 — Good Deeds, Heaven and Hell
- Music Recommendation: The Metalunas — "Bikini Party"
- phreenix — Annette Rochelle Aben
- Lao-Tzu #65: The rigid and stiff will be broken. The soft and yielding will overcome.
- Edgar Lee Masters: Samuel Gardner and Dow Kritt (Spoon River Anthology)
- Follow davidbruceblog #2 on WordPress.com