- 32,492 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- davidbrucehaiku: God is a Sculptor
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Sports: 250 Anecdotes — Pitchers
- Poetry: Day 624 — notnotnerdygirl
- questions are answers — Annette Rochelle Aben
- Music Recommendation: You Should Get To Know Us — "Angeline"
- Music Recommendation: Jodie Marie — "Only One I'm Thinking Of"
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Sports: 250 Anecdotes — People with Handicaps
- Music Recommendation: The Wandering Ones — "Silky & Smooth"
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Sports: 250 Anecdotes — Media, Money
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Sports: 250 Anecdotes — Olympics
- Follow davidbruceblog #2 on WordPress.com
Daily Archives: May 20, 2021
The rain came down fast and fat Then stopped suddenly Thunder cleared its regal throat And the wind took a back seat ©2021 Annette Rochelle Aben attention — Annette Rochelle Aben
Easter • On Easter, worshippers at McMasters United Methodist Church in Turtle Creek, Pennsylvania, saw two large red letters — M and T — behind the altar. Of course, the letters stood for the good news about Jesus’ tomb — that … Continue reading
BRUCE’S RECOMMENDATION OF BANDCAMP MUSIC Music: “Somewhere Down the Road” Album: HORIZON DISRUPTED Artist: Andy Pratt Artist Location: Chicago, Illinois Info: Andy Pratt’s 2017 debut album. Andy Pratt: Vocals & Guitars Joe Policastro: Bass & Vocals Mikel Patrick Avery: Drums … Continue reading