- 32,492 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- davidbrucehaiku: God is a Sculptor
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Sports: 250 Anecdotes — Pitchers
- Poetry: Day 624 — notnotnerdygirl
- questions are answers — Annette Rochelle Aben
- Music Recommendation: You Should Get To Know Us — "Angeline"
- Music Recommendation: Jodie Marie — "Only One I'm Thinking Of"
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Sports: 250 Anecdotes — People with Handicaps
- Music Recommendation: The Wandering Ones — "Silky & Smooth"
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Sports: 250 Anecdotes — Media, Money
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Sports: 250 Anecdotes — Olympics
- Follow davidbruceblog #2 on WordPress.com
Daily Archives: May 21, 2021
When the sun goes down Some of us fight sleepy eyes And pray between yawns That we shall wake in the morn A million bucks in our bank ©2021 Annette Rochelle Aben couldn’t hurt — Annette Rochelle Aben
Education • Not being able to spell may have advantages. A young Quaker woman attending Oxford University was very intelligent but completely unable to spell. On a visit to the continent, she filled out a form in Customs. In the space … Continue reading
BRUCE’S RECOMMENDATION OF BANDCAMP MUSIC Music: “Backwards Upside Down” Album: DOWNSTREAM Artist: No Worries Artist Location: Cary, North Carolina Info: “An eclectic, mostly acoustic band based in the North Carolina Triangle, No Worries makes music steeped in all the Americana styles … … Continue reading