Writing Room this Morning- Mesa,AZ
Dreary grey skies and vague random rain
Tap, tap tapping at my window pane
My writing room filled with whispered sighs
Of rose hues against a coal smoke sky
Such days are rare during this season
Where bright flowers fade, feeling beaten
And the scorching unrelenting sun
Setting the west on fire when day’s done I’ll […]This Gift — Charmed Chaos
- 31,846 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- inservice — Annette Rochelle Aben
- Music Recommendation: The Jackets — "Be Myself"
- David Bruce: 250 Anecdotes About Religion, Volume 2 — Good Deeds, Heaven and Hell
- Music Recommendation: The Metalunas — "Bikini Party"
- phreenix — Annette Rochelle Aben
- Lao-Tzu #65: The rigid and stiff will be broken. The soft and yielding will overcome.
- Edgar Lee Masters: Samuel Gardner and Dow Kritt (Spoon River Anthology)
- Follow davidbruceblog #2 on WordPress.com