- 32,492 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- davidbrucehaiku: God is a Sculptor
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Sports: 250 Anecdotes — Pitchers
- Poetry: Day 624 — notnotnerdygirl
- questions are answers — Annette Rochelle Aben
- Music Recommendation: You Should Get To Know Us — "Angeline"
- Music Recommendation: Jodie Marie — "Only One I'm Thinking Of"
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Sports: 250 Anecdotes — People with Handicaps
- Music Recommendation: The Wandering Ones — "Silky & Smooth"
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Sports: 250 Anecdotes — Media, Money
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Sports: 250 Anecdotes — Olympics
- Follow davidbruceblog #2 on WordPress.com
Daily Archives: May 24, 2021
Fry eggs on the sidewalk Yes, it’s sure hot enough But who would do that stuff Kids will be kids ©2021 Annette Rochelle Aben omelet ’em — Annette Rochelle Aben
Freedom of Religion • The Puritans faced religious discrimination in Great Britain, so they moved to Massachusetts Bay — where they engaged in discrimination. When the Quakers arrived in Massachusetts Bay in 1655, the Puritans whipped them, put them in prison, … Continue reading
BRUCE’S RECOMMENDATION OF BANDCAMP MUSIC Music: “Tu Cariño se Me Va” [“Your Love is Leaving Me]” Album: This track is a one-sided single. Artist: Los Reverbs Artist Location: San Jose, Costa Rica Info: “The Reverbs are a psychedelic bolero band … Continue reading