- 32,492 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- davidbrucehaiku: God is a Sculptor
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Sports: 250 Anecdotes — Pitchers
- Poetry: Day 624 — notnotnerdygirl
- questions are answers — Annette Rochelle Aben
- Music Recommendation: You Should Get To Know Us — "Angeline"
- Music Recommendation: Jodie Marie — "Only One I'm Thinking Of"
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Sports: 250 Anecdotes — People with Handicaps
- Music Recommendation: The Wandering Ones — "Silky & Smooth"
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Sports: 250 Anecdotes — Media, Money
- David Bruce: The Funniest People in Sports: 250 Anecdotes — Olympics
- Follow davidbruceblog #2 on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Poetry
flooded mind Poetry: Day 624 — notnotnerdygirl where am iwhere is my headdid you find my thoughtssomewhere?anywhere?did they drownin the riveryour words caused, as they floodedeverything else
Is it true or not Do you think so or know so So much more to learn ©2021 Annette Rochelle Aben questions are answers — Annette Rochelle Aben
A bat came a calling Thud, thud at the window Why he left I don’t know He could have stayed ©2021 Annette Rochelle Aben last night — Annette Rochelle Aben
If you’re open to learn The teachers will appear With information dear You asked for it ©2021 Annette Rochelle Aben some comes loudly — Annette Rochelle Aben
Sunshine haze vision Golden sunflowers swimming Birds dive for the seeds ©2021 Annette Rochelle Aben https://ronovanwrites.com/2021/07/26/ronovan-writes-weekly-haiku-poetry-prompt-challenge-368-gold-and-swim/ Haiku 7/26 — Annette Rochelle Aben
Be that whispering voice Heard only in the heart Of someone as they start The new journey Of being a parent Something they’ve never done Have a daughter or son They may be scared Remind them they have strength To … Continue reading
Dance each night with the stars Your feet won’t touch the ground Moonbeams twirl you around Wrapped in glitter ©2021 Annette Rochelle Aben ethereal etendre — Annette Rochelle Aben
Through the eyes of the heart What draws us together Can bond us forever We call it love ©2021 Annette Rochelle Aben strength strings — Annette Rochelle Aben
Raindrops love to be seen Look for a place to land They’ll hang out in your hand Friendly they are ©2021 Annette Rochelle Aben palm puddles — Annette Rochelle Aben
Goddess, I do love a girl,Ruby-lipp’d and tooth’d with pearl;If so be I may but proveLucky in this maid I love,I will promise there shall beMyrtles offer’d up to thee. by ROBERT HERRICK (1591-1674)Public Domain Poetry